Above the automatic level (breathing, sleeping, etc.), everything we do rises from intention. Sometimes intention feels as though it comes from us, making us ‘proactive’. At other times we feel compelled to act, and yet other times there is something moving through us, carrying us along on its own journey, lending us its vision.
Everything intended involves a change, first viewed internally. Something from outside may trigger the idea, or the idea may start from deep inside, the source of which is not always clear.
During this workshop we will explore a few questions:
- What visions do you have, for yourself, for your development, or for the world at large?
- What inspires you about these things?
- Where does this wish or desire originate?
- What will enable the change you wish to see?
- What, if we are not careful, might disable it going into the future?
Come join us on this journey, our first workshop of the new year.
Saturday, January 4th, 2020
10:00-12:00 pm Seattle
11:00 – 1:00 pm Denver
12:00 – 2:00 pm Chicago
1:00-3:00 PM New York
Via Zoom video conferencing.